If your leagues uses a keeper league that forces teams to lose picks based on keeper players,
you can utilize the keeper "auto-select".
How the Auto-Select works:
- Go to SETUP > KEEPER SETUP
- Assign a player as a keeper to a specific team.
- Check the "Auto Select" box, and then a round/pick area will appear.
- The Round/Pick is the specific round/pick a team will lose. If you fill this out, the Keeper player will automatically show up on the Team Display (Draft Board), and will automatically skip the pick when it arrives.
- The Round/Pick MUST match a specific pick the keeper team has been setup with, so you may have to first setup your draft order before filling this out.
Setting the Pick / Round
- Once you check the box for "Use auto-select for this player", you can fill in the round and pick.
- Once you type in the round, FanDraft will auto-populate the "Pick" round.
Please note: If you made any changes to "Individual / Traded Picks" a team can sometimes have multiple picks in a single round. So be sure to double-check that the "Pick" area is correct before proceeding.
- Click the "SUBMIT" button and your changes will be saved.
During the draft, Keepers with be denoted with a (K) next to their first name to signify that they are kept players.