In 2017 MyFantasyLeague made several changes to their API, which they are still adapting to make more intuitive. One of these biggest issues causes problems with exporting FanDraft draft results to MFL, if you are doing an auction draft.
If you don't have your settings setup exactly to these specifics, and run an auction draft, you will receive a "No auction set up" message returned in FanDraft. To workaround this MyFantasyLeague issue, do the following:
- Login to your MyFantasyLeague.com league as a commissioner
- Go to "For Commissioners > Setup > General League Setup"
- For the option "At the start of the season, rosters are determined by:" select EMAIL AUCTION.
- Click SAVE LEAGUE SETUP
- Go to"For Commissioners > Setup > General Auction Setup"
- Setup all of your AUCTION settings, and click the save button.
Once you have gone through all of these MyFantasyLeague setup steps, go back into FanDraft and reattempt an export (FILE > IMPORT-EXPORT).