If you cannot remember your FSM account login or password (the credentials needed to access your FanDraft license key, purchase history, activate WEB, etc), you can easily reset them by going to the link below:
Articles in this section
- Director Player Error - Handler not defined - #curl_error - script error. Continue?
- How to Send a League Data File
- Director Player Error: List expected for handler
- This application cannot start as it cannot create needed files. There may not be enough disk space.
- Windows: Trying to Create New League, "File not found. Check the file name and try again"
- Unable to begin Install Process on Windows Vista
- Director Player Error: Unable to open file "@FanDraft.app:Contents:Resources:main:dxr".
- Wrong license file installed
- Export Results to MFL: HTTP error: Object not found.
- MyFantasyLeague: "Failed to Open the Temp File"