We usually suggest users to use a 3rd party music players (i.e. iTunes) if they would like to have a music play list for their Pre-Draft. These players allow for greater flexibility in terms of customizing an ideal audio experience tailored to the length their pre-draft will take place.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my music (team songs) playing? Only playing the fandraft song, why?
- How do I displaying ALL Rounds of the Draft Board
- How to HIDE pick selections
- I setup the music / team songs, but it keeps playing the default song...
- How does the Auction Draft Work
- Extra Pick in a Round
- How to do In-Draft Trades of Picks and Players
- Change Roster Board order: Players by Pick or Position
- Why is there a [TEAM] bracket on the draft board?
- Picks on the Draft Board being placed under the wrong team