This can sometimes occur when the song is not properly digitized, and lacks the meta data built in so FanDraft can support maintaining the current song play point. If you have access to getting a legitimate or alternative copy of the song, it will usually resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Wrong license file installed
- Export Results to MFL: HTTP error: Object not found.
- MyFantasyLeague: "Failed to Open the Temp File"
- Receiving Permissions Error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file..
- Screen Getting Cut-Off - Windows 10
- Director Player Error: property not found #locH.
- I can't remember my FSM login or password
- I purchased FanDraft but it still says "LITE" and limited to 2 rounds.
- Is there a phone number I can call to help me with software?
- MyFantasy League Export - "No auction set up"