This can sometimes occur when the song is not properly digitized, and lacks the meta data built in so FanDraft can support maintaining the current song play point. If you have access to getting a legitimate or alternative copy of the song, it will usually resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Issue Importing MyFantasyLeague Settings
- Getting Proxy Server Error when Importing Settings from ESPN
- How to Install the FanDraft application on a Mac
- Entered license key and it says it's activated, but when I continue on it still says LITE version
- Mac: "Projector quit unexpectedly" on launch of software
- Unable to load movie playlist. Does the .ini file exist?
- Director Player Error - Handler not defined - #curl_error - script error. Continue?
- How to Send a League Data File
- Director Player Error: List expected for handler
- This application cannot start as it cannot create needed files. There may not be enough disk space.