If you are trying to add player videos and only the audio plays, it has to do with the method the video was encoded, and it is current incompatible with FanDraft. The proper codecs are H.264, ACC (in that order), with an empty color profile.
One work around if you are having to issue, is to re-encode a video. This can be done with a variety of tools that can be found on the internet. For the Mac, success can be found with Any Video Converter (output the file for Apple TV, iPad, or iPhone). Various other tools exist for the Mac as well as PC though, and can be found simply by searching for mp4 converting.
Other user tip recommendations
- Download files using 4k downloader (Using "smart mode" and downloading at original quality)
- If necessary, open the downloaded file with a video editor and make any edits you would like.
- 30 Frames-per-second (FPS) exactly and only.
- If your video will not load into the app at all, it is likely a frame rate issue.
- If your video is playing abnormally fast in the FanDraft app it is likely due to your FPS setting. Use EXACTLY 30 fps. Even at 29.97 it will play too fast.