The “Auto-Draft” is a useful feature for teams that cannot attend the draft. When this option is selected (via the TEAM SETUP area) for a specific team, during the draft a button for “Auto-Draft” will appear when this team is on deck. Click on that button, and the player queue will automatically be populated with a suggested player. Suggestions are made by an internal algorithm that determines the best available player (based on Rank), and a team’s positional needs. The “rankings” are based on Average Draft Position (ADP) data that is provided by MyFantasyLeague.com
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my music (team songs) playing? Only playing the fandraft song, why?
- How do I displaying ALL Rounds of the Draft Board
- How to HIDE pick selections
- I setup the music / team songs, but it keeps playing the default song...
- How does the Auction Draft Work
- Extra Pick in a Round
- How to do In-Draft Trades of Picks and Players
- Change Roster Board order: Players by Pick or Position
- Why is there a [TEAM] bracket on the draft board?
- Picks on the Draft Board being placed under the wrong team