If you've recently started to receive a QuickTime error when importing images, make sure you have the latest version of QuickTime installed . Please download and install the latest version of QT, then reboot your computer before trying to import this file type.
Articles in this section
- Export Results to MFL: HTTP error: Object not found.
- MyFantasyLeague: "Failed to Open the Temp File"
- Receiving Permissions Error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file..
- Screen Getting Cut-Off - Windows 10
- Director Player Error: property not found #locH.
- I can't remember my FSM login or password
- I purchased FanDraft but it still says "LITE" and limited to 2 rounds.
- Is there a phone number I can call to help me with software?
- MyFantasy League Export - "No auction set up"
- Receiving "[INDEX OUT OF ERROR]" error message when Exporting MYFANTASYLEAGUE draft results.