If you've recently started to receive a QuickTime error when importing images, make sure you have the latest version of QuickTime installed . Please download and install the latest version of QT, then reboot your computer before trying to import this file type.
Articles in this section
- FanDraft Freezes when Trying to Register or Check for Updates
- Issue Importing MyFantasyLeague Settings
- Getting Proxy Server Error when Importing Settings from ESPN
- How to Install the FanDraft application on a Mac
- Entered license key and it says it's activated, but when I continue on it still says LITE version
- Mac: "Projector quit unexpectedly" on launch of software
- Unable to load movie playlist. Does the .ini file exist?
- Director Player Error - Handler not defined - #curl_error - script error. Continue?
- How to Send a League Data File
- Director Player Error: List expected for handler