If you've recently started to receive a QuickTime error when importing images, make sure you have the latest version of QuickTime installed . Please download and install the latest version of QT, then reboot your computer before trying to import this file type.
Articles in this section
- Windows: Trying to Create New League, "File not found. Check the file name and try again"
- Unable to begin Install Process on Windows Vista
- Director Player Error: Unable to open file "@FanDraft.app:Contents:Resources:main:dxr".
- Wrong license file installed
- Export Results to MFL: HTTP error: Object not found.
- MyFantasyLeague: "Failed to Open the Temp File"
- Receiving Permissions Error: Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file..
- Screen Getting Cut-Off - Windows 10
- Director Player Error: property not found #locH.
- I can't remember my FSM login or password