This has been a very rarely reported experience. The solution that was reported was due to the user's computer being previously infected with several malware issues, which were blocking FanDraft from connecting to the internet. User ran Malwarebytes to clean all issues, and issues stopped.
Articles in this section
- FanDraft isn't saving changes I'm making in Preferences
- MyFantasyLeague: API requires commissioner access for league id
- FanDraft Freezes when Trying to Register or Check for Updates
- Issue Importing MyFantasyLeague Settings
- Getting Proxy Server Error when Importing Settings from ESPN
- How to Install the FanDraft application on a Mac
- Entered license key and it says it's activated, but when I continue on it still says LITE version
- Mac: "Projector quit unexpectedly" on launch of software
- Unable to load movie playlist. Does the .ini file exist?
- Director Player Error - Handler not defined - #curl_error - script error. Continue?